Tuesday, December 25, 2018

I began to see a major change

For a long time, I wanted to see myself in a certain way. I wanted flat abs, thin legs, small thighs. And I restricted what I ate (Healthy Life Garcinia) because I thought that the less I ate, the closer I got to my ideal body.

But after having children and maturing, my body image has changed. I do not run to eat and see myself in a certain way, but I feel happy when I do it. I no longer count calories or restrict what I eat, my food is the one that is minimally processed, and most meals include some type of carbohydrate (I love potatoes!), Proteins and many vegetables. All that, along with increased mileage during intense marathon training, has led me to how I look today. When I'm not in the middle of marathon training, I often weigh 2 to 4 kilos more, and that's totally fine.

My goals six years ago was 'getting abs' and I used to think that cardiovascular and abdominal exercises would take me to that goal. But it was not until I started lifting weights and varied my abdominal exercises that I began to see a major change Healthy Life Garcinia. You do not realize how much you use your core muscles to perform fast and powerful movements until you do deadlift!

No comments:

Post a Comment